|Tips to Successful Home Buying|
I will be able to show you ANY home, new or resale, no matter who the listing broker is. If you see a home advertised in the news paper, or if you drive by a home that interests you, please call me! If you visit an Open House or a New Home Community, please tell the seller’s agent in the home that I am representing you. Remember, home information is always available to me, even if it is not a Coldwell Banker listing.
* You will need an earnest money check to accompany the Offer to Purchase. This may be in the form of a personal check, or in some cases a certified check. A minimum of 1% of the sales price is deemed adequate in most cases.
* When your written Offer to Purchase is presented to the seller, he has three choices:
1. He can accept your offer.
2. He can reject your offer.
3. He can make a counteroffer.
Negotiations after the initial written offer are conducted verbally until an agreement is reached. When the seller accepts your offer, or you accept his counteroffer, all will be in writing, and changes to the original offer will be initialed by the buyer and seller after the contract is signed by all parties and delivered, you have a binding contract. property. Your earnest money will be deposited in the listing broker’s trust account to be held until closing.
* It is important to remember that if you make a low offer on a new home and the offer is rejected or countered, another prospective buyer may submit an offer that may be accepted by seller before you have the opportunity to submit another offer or accept the seller’s counter to your offer.
It is in YOUR best interest to work exclusively with me. I am self-employed, not on an expense account, and will be paid by the seller only when I find the right home for you. Your loyalty is appreciated, and in return, you will receive the maximum service from me and my team. All of my time, professional advice, experience and assistance is free to you.
Please contact us for more information on how we can assist you in purchasing your next home.