FAIRWEATHER BY THE SEA
25 Olive Avenue
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware 19971
This elegant family vacation home provides an ideal setting for your seaside retreat and that special reunion of family and friends. Its many lovely features are described below for your consideration:
A wrap-around screened porch with antique upholstered wicker couches and rockers; old fashioned fortune- telling scale; and assorted tables and lamps. Living room with crown molding, a working fireplace and two sets of double French access doors leading to the screened porch; plus a large three cushion sofa bed, glass and tables and telephone, antique rocker, two arm chairs, a secretary's desk, a grandfather clock, a padded church pew seat, an antique business desk, an oriental rug over hardwood floors; a color TV with multi-channel cable, and assorted lamps and end tables.
- A dining room with a brass chandelier, crown molding, two built in china cabinets, an oval oak table with six expansion pieces to accommodate dinner for 20 persons, a china table, a silver cabinet, a serving table, an oriental rug over hardwood floors and multi-colored valances and Victorian curtains.
- A room size pantry with additional white birch cabinets, a second full size refrigerator, a washer and dryer and utility sink, a stairway to the second floor master bedroom suite, a roll-away bed, and a linoleum floor with area rugs.
- A half bath with pleated sink skirt off the pantry, and a small-enclosed porch leading to the rear parking area and outside shower.
- A den adjacent to the kitchen with French doors leading to the wrap-around porch, a color TV with cable, a marble top serving cabinet, an upholstered chair, two side chairs, an oak table and chairs, an antique radio, a Casablanca fan, an area rug over hardwood floors, and valances and Victorian curtains.
At the top of the oak stairs is an antique sewing machine, a wood pedestal telephone stand, and a hall bathroom with original sink and pleated skirt, an old fashioned tub and ceramic tiled wall, an interior linen closet and new toilet fixtures, hardwood flooring, print valance and Victorian shade for the large window.
- Master bedroom with king size bed, make-up table with mirror, antique chest of drawers with mirror, private new bathroom with tub and shower and ceramic tiled walls, hardwood floors, double sink cherry wood vanity cabinets, double mirrors; sitting room with large closet and roll-away bed, book shelf and dresser, plus assorted lamps and end tables, comforters and matching valances, Victorian shades, hardwood floors and an area rug, and connecting stairway to the pantry.
- Second bedroom with single bed, private sink with pleated skirt, dresser with mirror, make-up table, two large closets, a bookcase, hardwood floors and an area rug, comforter and matching valances, and Victorian shades.
- Third bedroom with brass double bed, antique mirrored desk, dresser with mirror, private sink with pleated skirt, two large closets, hardwood floors and an area rug, bed comforter with matching window treatment and Victorian curtains.
- Fourth bedroom with two twin beds, mirrored dresser, antique marble top table, rocking chair, large closet with roll away bed, hardwood floors and an area rug, comforter bedspread with matching window treatments, and Victorian shades.
- Hall bathroom with large shower, ceramic tiled walls, new toilet, sink bowl and vanity, shelves for linens, linoleum floor, print valances and Victorian shades.
- Owners' bedroom, bathroom and sitting room; (completed in 1992), not available to guests.
- Fifth bedroom with two twin beds and comforters, dresser, end table, large closet and linoleum floor.
- Bathroom with shower, sink and oak vanity.
- Sixth bedroom with two twin beds and comforters, dresser, end table, closet and linoleum floor.
- Hallway with exit door to rear parking area and outside shower, wood table with telephone, large closet with rollaway bed.
- Storage and Utility rooms and additional rollaway beds (total: 5 in the house).
- Parking for seven cars;
- Three blocks to Rehoboth Avenue; two blocks to Lingo's Market and restaurants;
- Outside shower;
- Many Victorian period mirrors, photographs, lamps, vases, and candle sticks;
- 75 gallon plus 50 gallon hot water heaters.
- Two zone central air and heating systems;
- Picnic table and BBQ grill.